Adventures of an Essence Maker - Red Rose

When I meet people who want to discuss my essences some of the main questions relate to how and where they are made. 

I love to travel and many of my past and present blog posts are written whilst I am travelling and the same goes for my essences. The travel can be just local exploring (after all where I live leads to some outstanding beautiful and natural sites, anyone who follows me on Instagram will get almost daily insights to this) further away outside of my county but still in the U.K. or even abroad. 

Sharing the stories of the essences can really help people connect with the energy and experiences that are too held in the essence. You see many producers make the 'same' flower essences but as it is a vibrational energy tool of support, it is fair to assume and understand that the producers energy, the place and the time, universal conditions even the weather will add to its vibration and therefore purpose and abilities to aid us. This is one reason why it is difficult to 'prove' an essence. Still this does not take away its ability to aid in our emotional care. 

So today I am sharing with you the Red Rose Essence, one of the essences that I made that would be particularly labelled as environmental in my range. For reasons you will see. 

The Red Rose's abilities are that she brings in the energy to encompass love and compassion,  to see the beauty that is within and around us. It helps us stay centred and heart spaced especially through change.  It does this by giving us the confidence and ability to let go of anything that isn't for our highest good. 

This essence is for one of manifestation, abundance and insight. It gives us the ability to transform negative emotions to positive. It allows us to trust, to love, to forgive. It allows us to release tension, trauma and feelings of doubt.

This combination gives us a message through its flower and environmental timing to have come together to allow you the opportunity to use your vibration, your energies and subsequently your actions to create and endure a peaceful change from within.

The adventure of making Red Rose Essence

This essence is made with a Rose plant I bought back in 2003. I have created a beautiful rose garden where I live here in Devon. The plant itself only flowers once every year and always had just one single stem , with a single flower . I have never had more than one.

Big bright and beautiful the flower usually only lasts for a few days opens as big as she can possibly get and then even with support she gently falls away.

I had often thought of making an essence with her but felt drawn to doing so when there was a symbolic timing or environmental alignment to add to her essence and so therefore including these vibrations within the essence and so on 31st July 2015 during blue moon in AQUARIUS and the Sun in LEO this essence was created. 

The timing seemed perfect as I make all of my essences in the moonlight they hold the moons energy as well. The Moon representing the past, your intuition, the unconscious, our emotions a symbol to nurture our feelings and bring the feminine into balance.

I then leave the essence to brew into next days sunlight. The Sun representing the now, our identity, the conscious, our self-esteem and our expression.

​Whilst I am no expert astrologist I was drawn to learning about how the Aquarius and Leo aspects at this time might affect the essences energy. This felt like an extra at the time but in hindsight it was a reminding to us, of the qualities to bring to balance or to enhance, our determination, our ability to be individualistic, our independence, our relationships and love. 

I call this universal timing or confirmation of Earth energies as what I find as a therapist is there is usually a synchronicity or common theme happening in peoples lives where this essence could be useful. This is not limited to just this date. I witness this many times through world events, gatherings of people, common themes from workshops or teachings and sharing in 1-1's. 

Bringing these together in a combination allows support for feelings of confidence, maybe to be outgoing where desired, release any attachments or resistance (for example feeling stubborn) in our lives.

My essences are made in a sacred way to me, I choose to set them up, sometimes ring gifts or symbols to the ares to set the scene (build the energy and set the intention). My essences incorporate both moonlight and sunlight equally important. To do this the essences are left to be to soak up the energies without my interference for a few hours. When I went to check on the essence in the evening the moon was full , the sky was bright and clear and the garden was illuminated by the beautiful moon. 

As I checked the essence I looked around the garden with a feeling of being watched , but all as quiet and still. Then I heard the sound of an owl, not able to see the bird I just sat and knew she or he was somewhere there in the trees calling down and watching me. I took this photo of the essence in the moonlight and added in an ornamental owl as a reminder that it had been there. Later I looked for the messages that Owl may bring as a vibration and found they bring messages of iintuition and ability to see what others do not see. Capacity to see beyond deceit and masks, untold and ancient wisdom and are the most likely symbolic for life's transition and changes.The energy could really be felt in that moment. 

The next day the weather was perfect with amazing bright electric blue skies and record warm temperatures. Which I might add here does not always happen, I do live in Devon after all we have many a rainy dull weather day. 

And so what I had through this experience was the confirmation of the flowers message, not only from knowing through teachings what Red Rose can do but also through the environment and listening to the timings and messages of the natural world around her too.


Her affirmation is one that can be repeated with our without taking the essence.

Affirmation 'I feel loved and inspired, so I may see beyond perceived limitations and embrace a higher vision through my Souls Purpose."

This essence is a popular essence. It can be purchased by clicking this link: RED ROSE. 

If you have had a similar experience or would like to share your thoughts please do in the comments below or hop over to my social media and share there. Here is where others have shared their experiences of taking this essence and connecting with this energy as well. 

If you have any questions about this Essence do get in touch

Comments

Popular Posts