Adventures of an Essence Maker - Bluebell

Bluebell Essence

An iconic sight the South West of England where I live but not until end of April beginning of May weather depending. Today I am sharing with you how its essence may support you. 

Bluebell essence is taken as an energetic tincture working with your bodies own vibrations and the natural vibrations of the plant, its aim is to bring a sense of calmness, clarity and reconnection to our own unique selves. 

To our energy it can be felt as soothing, calming and refreshing. Perfect for when we feel crowded, or overwhelmed. If we need of stability, or want and need to feel grounded and supported. 

If you feel you are keeping your head down and battling through, Bluebell will let you know you are supported and strengthened.

The colour infuses the vibrations of the plant bringing forward the positive feelings that enables us to communicate in a way that's appropriate and comfortable. Bluebell will assist you in speaking up for yourself especially if you feel judged by others. It does this by strengthening your confidence and self-esteem, helping you to learn from looking inwards and find joy and thankfulness for the gifts, talents and power you have.

It is useful for when we are looking to give up feelings of restriction and releasing patterns of old. Bluebell helps to bring openness and joy where previously there was darkness or fear. It aids in changing attitudes relating to feeling low or unworthy and encourages self-love and self-respect. 

It has a powerful Affirmation "Bluebell allows me to BE rather than just DO. In this quietness I find my voice and are able to speak out from my heart."




Adventures of an Essence Maker 

My journey in making Bluebell is a special one to be remembered. It was one of the first essences I made as an Essence producer. I thought long and hard about the process I wanted to follow in making my own essences. Some might say it was guided or intuitive. I really feel the plants call to us when they are ready and this was certainly the case for me with Bluebell.

I had walked a few different areas of previous ancient woodland bordering the city where I live and the edge of Dartmoor National Park. I had seen the bluebells in all their abundance, they really can put on quite a show. I loved the smell, the colour, the shapes, the flowers seemed to have a music about them, that would raise your spirits and calm your nerves.

I had been told stories about these little flowers as a child and loved recalling these as I walked through the woodlands, watching how they moved in the wind, basked in the sun and relaxed in the shade. I was told stories of the flowers being a place where fairy’s hold their spells and wishes deep down inside the flowers. It made me think of the woodland and the flowers as magical places. Told never to pick bluebells as they are protected not only by local authorities but by the fairies and nature itself. I remember being told if you ventured into the bluebells you would fall into a deep sleep maybe never to wake up! Tall tales you tell a child I hear you say and maybe your right but its a wonderful way of remembering how the essence may help. It didn't stop me sitting with them then and it wouldn't now, for whilst I respect the flowers and want to keep them safe and un-trampled , sitting gently with them brings all the feelings I described above. 

Bluebell essence can help rest the mind of unwanted or over active thoughts, aiding with  meditation and relaxation, thus allowing emotional freedom to just be in the moment. This in turn is thought to bring emotional and mental well being. The essence allows you to recognise and reflect on your feelings, brings peace, tranquillity, freedom, serenity so that you may feel rested and connected. 

Bluebell essence is one essence that everyone I meet is drawn to at some time or another. As the plant itself is rarely found out on its own, but more in large communities (variably clusters of twenty or more) it has the ability to share through the essence a support for feelings such as, isolation, being introvert, it  helps support us if we have problems with feelings around trust, deception, or feelings of being lost in a crowd or need for protection. 

I went back to this secluded area of woodland to make the essence. My intention was to use the non cut method which I did as this very tall glass jar (I use a tall slim glass to stop any woodland creatures taking a sip!) was left amongst the bluebells over night , charged by the April Full moon energies and before  I went to collect it the next day. There I found it basking in its own little ray of sunshine. The wind (or maybe the fairies) had blown a few flowers into the water (as you can see in the picture) making the essence glow with a purple blue hue. It felt gifted as much as made. Quiet and serene the woodlands still thrived with life and I knew that nature was busy but content. 

The colour and shape of the Bluebell can really give good indication of how this essence may support us. The beautiful blue shade of the plants I worked with in this essence brings in feelings of calmness, reassurance, stability, order, peace and tranquillity. The bell shaped flowers are open and free, facing down allowing the energies to flow where needed, this then too comes forward in the essence.

Think of the blue as our original blue print, before it became layered up over time with new plans and extensions. Not to say there is anything wrong with change and development but what bluebell essence allows us, is to remember and feel that our core foundations are there, are planned and are strong. 

 The Essence was brought home to be bottled and to date it is still one of the most popular in my range. You can purchase a bottle at www.naturalmagick.co.uk and also find out about more about essences individually and as a therapy.

Subscribe to this blog to hear more adventures and tales of how the essences were made, and if you have any questions or experiences you would like to share with me then pop them in the comments below or use my Social media accounts Instagram and Facebook. To get in touch. I love hearing other peoples experiences with not only essences but the flowers and nature as a whole.





Comments

Popular Posts